UMB Online Banking
UMB Online Banking offers convenient access to your accounts and provides the tools you need to manage your finances online by checking your account balances, paying bills, sending person to person payments,and so much more!
UMB Online Banking features include:
- Account Balances – View balances and summary information for your UMB accounts.
- Transaction History – 90 days of transaction detail are available for viewing, printing or downloading.
- Bill Pay Services – Setup bill payments or individual electronic payments (person to person payments) as one-time, future-dated or recurring payments.
- Transfer Funds – Effortlessly initiate one-time, future-dated or recurring transfers between your UMB accounts.
- eStatements (eDocs) – Enroll for eStatement deliveries for your accounts under the eDocs option. eStatements will replace your mailed statement. After enrollment, your next statement will be available for access under the eDocs option. Up to 18 months of statements will be available in online banking beginning with the first eStatement after enrollment.
- Loan Payments – Setup one-time or recurring loan payments for your UMB loans using the transfer feature.
- History Downloads – Transaction history may be downloaded into the following formats.
Microsoft® Money (.OFX)
Intuit® Quicken (.QFX)
Intuit® QuickBooks (.QBO)
Intuit® QuickBooks (.IIF)
Personal Finance (.QIF)
Word Processing (.TXT)
- Check Images – Select a check number in your transaction history to view an image of the check item.
- Account Alerts – Establish balance, transaction, or event alerts on your accounts so you may be notified by text or email.
- Message Center – Securely send messages to UMB support or receive important messages from UMB regarding your services.