UMB Online Banking
UMB Online Banking offers convenient access to your accounts and provides the tools you need to manage your finances online by checking your account balances, paying bills, sending person to person payments,and so much more!
Enroll in online banking by visiting a branch at your convenience or try our online personal enrollment form.
UMB Online Banking features include:
- Update Contact Information (Ensure you receive fraud alerts.)
- Check Stop Payments - (Available Online Only) Initiate a stop payment order for a single check or range of check numbers. Standard fees apply.
- Conversations - Start an online conversation with EServices and receive a response in your Message Center within Online Banking and the UMB Mobile APP.
- Intuit Connectivity - Access account information directly from Quick Books.
- Deposit Sets- View all the transactions images associated with a deposit.
- Account Balances – View balances and summary information for your UMB accounts.
- Account Recovery- Regain access if you forget your password. (Consumer accounts only. Business accounts must contact Customer Service.)
- Transaction History – Access transaction details for viewing, printing or downloading.
- Bill Pay Services – Set up bill payments or individual electronic payments (person to person payments) as one-time, future-dated or recurring payments.
- Transfer Funds – Initiate one-time, future-dated or recurring transfers between your UMB accounts.
- eStatements (eDocs) – Enroll for eStatement deliveries for your accounts under the eDocs option. eStatements will replace your mailed statement. After enrollment, your next statement will be available for access under the eDocs option. Up to 18 months of statements will be available in online banking beginning with the first eStatement after enrollment.
- Loan Payments – Setup one-time or recurring loan payments for your UMB loans using the transfer feature. (Principal only and interest only options are also available.)
- History Downloads – Download transaction history. (multiple formats available)
- Check Images – Select a check number in your transaction history to view an image of the check item.
- Account Alerts – Establish balance, transaction, or event alerts on your accounts. Alerts sent via SMS text message, email and an in-app session.
- Message Center – Securely send messages to UMB support or receive important messages from UMB regarding your services.